Skilled Attorneys Assisting You In Your Home Purchase
Buying a house is a very exciting experience. It can also be a stressful time as you navigate the home-buying process, legal issues, inspections, contracts and more. With the state of the housing market, home purchases are being scrutinized now more than ever. Homebuyers can greatly benefit from having an experienced attorney by their side during the purchase.
Looking Out For Your Best Interests
At Futterman, Sirotkin & Seinfeld, LLP, we assist homebuyers and sellers in residential real estate transactions. Whether you are a first-time homebuyer or you are purchasing a residential property as an investment, our attorneys have the experience and successful track record needed to bring you through your real estate transaction efficiently, with your best interests in mind at all times.
Queens Attorneys Helping You Make Sense Of The Paperwork
We will be your trusted advocates every step of the way, assisting you with:
- Reviewing the home inspection report
- Reviewing the contract of sale
- Negotiating with the seller’s attorney to modify the contract terms to protect your interests
- Title searches to ensure the legality of the structure and to ensure there are no judgments or liens against the premises
- Title searches to ensure the legality of the structure
- Ensuring there are no judgments or liens against the premises
- Reviewing the bank commitment and survey
- Scheduling and representing you at the closing
- Providing the closing statement after the closing with copies of all signed documents
- Reviewing all contract terms and coordinating contract signing
In addition to house buyers, we also represent house sellers, and buyers and sellers of condominiums and apartment buildings. To discuss any real estate issue, contact us by email or call our offices at 866-679-2513 or 718-577-2573 to speak to a dedicated real estate lawyer in Queens, New York.