Helping You Sell An Apartment Building
At Futterman, Sirotkin & Seinfeld, LLP, we represent real estate sellers at any stage of a transaction. Whether you have just begun to consider selling your apartment building or you are in the midst of a complicated sale and issues have come to light, contact our firm. We offer many years of experience in real estate law, and we will immediately begin working to protect your interests and obtain your desired outcome.
Queens Attorneys For Apartment Building Transactions
Residential and commercial real estate transactions can be complex and often involve significant investments of time and money. An experienced attorney can help you anticipate and avoid potential problems. At our firm, you get the benefit of our wealth of experience in New York real estate law. Our lawyers will assist you throughout every step of the sale of your apartment building, including:
- Preparing real estate contract of sale
- Providing advice regarding steps to remove violations against the premises or judgments against the premises, to allow the closing to take place
- Ordering the payoff information to satisfy existing loans
- Reviewing anticipated closing costs in advance
- Coordinating with the accountant if there are any tax issues that need to be resolved
- Coordinating and attending the real estate closing
- Prepare the closing statement
Selling an apartment building? Attorney Lynn L. Sirotkin has over 30 years of real estate experience including experience in real estate closings. Contact one of our experienced real estate lawyers at Futterman, Sirotkin & Seinfeld, LLP, in Queens to discuss your real estate needs. Call us at 866-679-2513 or 718-577-2573.