Comprehensive Real Estate Transaction Representation
The importance of having a focused, experienced real estate attorney protecting your interests in any high-value sale or purchase would be difficult to overstate. With all you may have at stake, financially and personally, your lawyer’s skill in spotting potential issues and commitment to communicating with you actively throughout the process are both vital.
At the widely trusted, longstanding firm of Futterman, Sirotkin & Seinfeld, LLP, we welcome first-time homebuyers, business owners, clients residing outside the state and other clients who want the utmost in dedicated counsel.
Attorneys Lynn L. Sirotkin and Veronica A. Fuentes have more than 40 years of combined experience handling real estate transactions and closings for people across the spectrum of life in New York. We emphasize personal attention, responsiveness and efficiency in all we do — an approach that earns many referrals from existing clients, real estate professionals and other attorneys.
Commercial And Residential Real Estate Services Throughout New York
We have strengths in:
- All aspects of residential and commercial real estate closings, including those involving houses, condominiums, co-ops, commercial buildings and undeveloped land
- Sale of estate property, including handling probate proceedings that may be essential to establishing lawful ownership and the ability to sell
- Deed transfer services, including the addition of a spouse or children to a deed for New York property
- Reverse mortgage guidance for seniors who want accessible income without selling their homes or other assets
- Closings by power of attorney for people who cannot or do not wish to attend their own closing
- Mortgage issues
- Real estate short sales of properties “underwater” due to declining values and other adverse economic circumstances
- Real estate lease preparation and guidance
- Tax benefits related to 1031 exchanges
Serving Individuals, Families, Businesses And Religious Entities
Our knowledgeable Queens real estate transactions attorneys are also versed in the special issues and procedures associated with property sales, purchases and mortgages by churches, synagogues and other religious organizations. We have worked with directors and other leaders in churches and synagogues to obtain necessary attorney general and court approval for property purchases and mortgages for religious organizations.
Contact Trusted New York City And Nassau County Real Estate Attorneys Now
We assist clients throughout the NYC metro and surrounding area, offering communication in fluent Spanish as well as clear, accessible English. To discuss your needs and our services, simply call 866-679-2513 or 718-577-2573. Outside business hours, email us and we will contact you.