Support And Results-Driven Assistance After A Fatal Accident
When fatal accidents and fatal medical malpractice occur, lawyers can provide both support and results-driven legal assistance. At the Queens, New York, law firm of Futterman, Sirotkin & Seinfeld, LLP, our caring help and track record of success are illustrated by comments from former clients and by our case histories.
Recent Wrongful Death Cases We Have Handled:
- A $4,200,000 settlement during jury selection for wrongful death for failure to diagnose a dissected aorta.
- A $550,000 settlement due to medical malpractice that caused the stillbirth of twins
- A trial verdict of $1,922,000 following death caused by medical negligence involving bowel obstruction
- $750,000 and $650,000 settlements following instances of medical malpractice involving plastic surgery
- A $750,000 settlement following a doctor’s failure to properly identify and address symptoms of breast cancer
- A $650,000 settlement following a doctor’s failure to properly identify and address symptoms of cancer of the spine
Comments From Clients We Have Represented In Wrongful Death Cases
- Following the death of our client’s husband due to medical malpractice she wrote (originally in Spanish) that we “Did a marvelous job with excellent results…my two lawyers…took the time to understand me and gave me the support that I needed…thanks to them for all their help and dedication given to my case.”
- Following the death of her husband, our client wrote that she could not have initially “imagined such a positive outcome. You and your staff were always caring and compassionate…you took the time to explain everything…I firmly believe it was your expertise, persistence, thoroughness and professionalism that resulted in the settlement…”
Contact Our Queens Wrongful Death Attorneys
Our experience, resources and access to in-house and private-practice medical experts mean we can provide the results-oriented and effective wrongful death law legal help you need. For more information about our firm and your rights following the loss of a loved one, contact our firm online or call 866-679-2513 or 718-577-2573.