Representing You Following A Slip-and-Fall Injury
When you have been seriously injured in a slip-and-fall accident in New York City, how do you make sure you will have the money you need to pay for medical care and make up for lost income? When a negligent property owner fails to properly maintain their property, a hallway, parking lot, construction site, stairwell or other area, who can provide the aggressive and experienced legal help you need following injuries?
Handling Slip-And-Fall Cases Since 1950
The lawyers of Futterman, Sirotkin & Seinfeld, LLP, have handled slip-and-fall accident and injury cases since our founding in 1950.
Our long-established firm:
- Has the resources to fund the expenses of the case for the duration of your case
- Has a reputation of working with well credentialed medical experts
- Has an in-house doctor who assists in analyzing cases and obtaining qualified medical experts
We have resolved hundreds of slip, trip and premises liability cases in our 60-year history, including cases involving accidents occurring:
- In commercial buildings, including malls, grocery stores and supermarkets
- In residential buildings, including co-ops and condominium and townhouse associations
- Due to inadequate security and inadequate lighting
- In parking lots
- In unsafe stairwells and on dangerous steps and stairs
- In playground areas and on construction sites
When you hire our firm, you will work with a firm partner who will speak with you regularly to discuss your concerns. One secretary will be assigned to your case from beginning to end. We believe in old-fashioned hard work, but we use up-to-date anatomical models and presentation technology to build and present the strongest-possible case.
Have You Been Injured On A New York Sidewalk? Contact Us.
Do not ignore or settle your slip-and-fall accident case without first discussing your rights with an experienced personal injury attorney.
If you have suffered injuries from slipping on a New York sidewalk, in a parking lot, or on residential or commercial property, contact our law office to schedule a no-charge consultation. Call us at 866-679-2513 or 718-577-2573.