Queens Medical Malpractice Lawyers
The father of modern medicine wrote of doctors’ obligation to “do no harm,” yet medical negligence and doctor malpractice can lead to serious injuries and even death. If a health care provider’s malpractice has harmed you or a loved one, you should hire an experienced medical malpractice attorney to ensure that your rights are protected.
The attorneys of Futterman, Sirotkin & Seinfeld, LLP, are highly experienced in handling medical malpractice cases for clients in Queens, the Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan and throughout New York. We have a track record of sizeable recoveries dating to our founding in 1950, including numerous six- and seven-figure medical negligence awards through settlements and jury trials.
Call 866-679-2513 for a free consultation to discuss your case and learn how we can put our experience to work for you.
Our Medical Negligence Practice
Common medical malpractice cases we handle include:
- Birth injuries, including cerebral palsy, brain damage/oxygen deprivation, Erb’s palsy and other injuries to infants or mothers during birth.
- Hospital malpractice, including emergency room and surgical mistakes
- Medication errors
- Failure to diagnose cancer and other illnesses
- Errors during medical care involving colon cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer and other forms of cancer
- Orthopedic care malpractice
- Dental malpractice
We have also handled numerous nursing home malpractice cases involving neglect and abuse, including misdiagnosis and improper treatment of bedsores/decubitus ulcers.
Can I Bring A Medical Malpractice Claim?
An important step in pursuing damages in a medical malpractice case is determining what injuries you have suffered and their cause. Another is knowing the time limits in which you can bring a case.
In order to understand the extent of your injuries and what occurred during your medical care, we read medical records with the help of an on-staff medical professional, then have the records further reviewed by board-certified medical experts.
Doctors’ records and hospital charts are key to figuring out what happened and if the case is winnable. Unfortunately, those records are written by the very people whom we are suing. Often, what is written between the lines, or not written at all, is as important as what the records themselves say. Our 60-year history means we:
- Have the experience to understand medical records
- Know what to look for in searching the records for the truth
- Have access to high-level medical experts who are willing to provide an honest assessment of records both during the analysis of a case and during trial
- Have the resources and experience to fight cases against everyone from sole practitioners to large consolidated health groups
Helping Injured New Yorkers Bring Medical Malpractice Lawsuits Since 1950
Firm attorneys Martin M. Seinfeld and Ira H. Futterman have over 70 years of combined legal experience fighting for clients injured by malpractice. We have the medical know-how, legal knowledge, cutting-edge presentation technology and trial experience to present your case in a clear, concise and understandable manner to a jury.
Call For A Free Consultation With A Medical Malpractice Attorney
Futterman, Sirotkin & Seinfeld, LLP, offers free initial consultations to medical malpractice clients. Call a Queens birth injury lawyer and medical negligence attorney at 866-679-2513 or 718-577-2573, or send an email to schedule a meeting at one of our three New York law offices. Our main office is located at the intersection of Queens Blvd. and the Union Turnpike.