The spine traverses the full height of the torso and connects the brain to all systems of the body. When injury to the spine occurs:
- The results are usually serious and can be catastrophic
- The injuries and damage can be difficult to definitively identify and prove
If you or a loved one has experienced a spine, back or disk injury in an accident or through medical negligence, you need the help of an experienced personal injury attorney who can represent your interests in negotiations and in court.
The personal injury and medical malpractice lawyers of the Queens law firm of Futterman, Sirotkin & Seinfeld, LLP, can provide the knowledgeable legal help you need. We:
- Have handled over 100 spinal injury cases
- Work with both our in-house doctor and other medical experts to assess injuries and prepare a strongest-possible case
- We present crucial medical information to juries using the up-to-date technology needed to help jurors understand the facts of each case
Recent High-Value Cases Illustrate Our Effectiveness In Handling Spine, Back And Disc Injury Cases:
- Our client injured his lower back (and wrist) after falling at a construction site due to the lack of safety railings. We settled the case for $2 million.
- Our client needed treatment for a lumbar puncture, but doctors failed to treat additional medical issues. During jury selection the defendant agreed to settle the case for $2.3 million.
Opposing counsel and insurers will have spent considerable time and money working to minimize the payout you receive, yet back injuries can result in pain, suffering and the need for medical care that can last a lifetime.
Contact Our New York Back Injury Lawyers
We can help you seek the compensation you need to cover your injuries — including past and future medical expenses for your back injury. Call us today for a free consultation: 866-679-2513 or 718-577-2573. You can also contact us online.