- Slip and Fall Accidents and Injuries
- Sidewalk Accidents and Injuries
- Injuries from Faulty Stairwells, Steps and Stairs
- Injuries to Children on Playgrounds and School Grounds
- Victim of Rape or Sexual Assault Due to Security Failures
- Lead Poisoning
New York Pedestrian Injury Lawyers
Holding Property Owners, Homeowners' Associations and Municipalities Responsible for Dangerous Property for 60 years
Have you been seriously injured in a sidewalk accident? You are not alone. Though sidewalk slip-and-fall accidents may seem minor, concrete- or asphalt-impact injuries often lead to broken bones, disc injuries, joint injuries, muscular injuries, pelvic and hip injuries, and even spinal cord and traumatic brain injuries (TBIs).
If you have been injured on an unsafe sidewalk in Queens or anywhere in New York City, contact the law firm of Pearlman, Apat, Futterman, Sirotkin & Seinfeld, LLP. Our firm was founded 60 years ago. Since then we have resolved hundreds of injury cases involving dangerous property.
Handling A Broad Range of Sidewalk Accident Cases
Cities, homeowners, businesses and condominium and townhouse associations are responsible for maintaining sidewalks so that they can be used safely. Sidewalk accidents usually occur due to:
- Uneven surfaces
- Tree roots
- Ice and snow buildup
- Created defective conditions
As one of Queens's most established law firms, we have the skill and legal knowledge to investigate your accident and aggressively and knowledgeably pursue maximum compensation on your behalf. We:
- Prepare each case with the assumption that it will be tried before a jury — Though settlement is usually an option, the best results are generally obtained when the opposing counsel and insurers know that we are ready to go to trial with your case.
- Employ an in-house doctor to assist in the analysis and preparation of your case
- Have built a reputation over the preceding six decades that enables us to work with the most respected and high-level medical experts
If you have been injured due to a municipality's or property owner's negligent maintenance of a sidewalk, contact us to receive the experienced and committed legal help you need and deserve.
Pearlman, Apat, Futterman, Sirotkin & Seinfeld, LLP, offers free initial consultations and operates three offices for clients' convenience. Our main office is located at the intersection of Queens Blvd. and the Union Turnpike and is easily reached by the subway lines, multiple bus routes, the LIRR and by car. To contact a Queens sidewalk accidents attorney, call 866-679-2513 or 718-577-2573.