Martin M. Seinfeld
Martin Seinfeld has dedicated his career to representing individuals and families whose lives have been changed by malpractice and negligence. He was admitted to practice in New York State in 1979 and to the Federal Court, Eastern and Southern Districts in 1980. He is a member of the New York State, New York County and Queens County Bar Associations and the American Association for Justice. Since joining the firm in 1989, Mr. Seinfeld has obtained millions of dollars for clients who suffered injuries from malpractice including birth injuries, misdiagnosis of cancer, surgical mistakes, hospital malpractice, brain damage, gynecological, nursing home and plastic surgery. Mr. Seinfeld has also had a great deal of success in complex commercial and real estate litigation and has handled several high visibility cases in the community. Mr. Seinfeld has, since his admission, handled the firm's appellate matters, briefing and arguing appeals with great success.
He has volunteered his time as a Boy Scout leader, is a member of the Brandeis Society and has served as President of Temple Shalom in Floral Park, New York.
Experience, knowledge, meticulous care is the formula for a successful outcome.
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice
- Dental Malpractice
- Commercial and Real Estate Litigation
- New York, 1978
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1980
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1980
- St. John's University School of Law
- Queens College City University of New York, New York City, New York
- B.A. magna cum laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- New York City Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Queens County Bar Association, Member
- Association Referral for Medical Malpractice
Past Employment Positions
- Krause & Krause, Associate, 1986 - 1989
- Arenstein & Huston, Associate, 1979 - 1984
- Murray Schwartz, Associate